1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washing panties

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Holmes, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Holmes

I was chatting to a friend of mine last night who says she wears boxers about once a week. I've for a while wondered what it would be like to wear panties, so bought a set this morning. I think I could throw them in the mix with my briefs and slips, depending on my mood, there is a nice feel to them. But how can I wash them inconspicuously? I still live at home, so all my laundry is done centrally, everyone in the house together. Sure, at 25 it's not their business to comment, but I'd rather my parents didn't know.

2. Bedroom Hymns

Inconspicuously?

3. Holmes

Away from others. I want to wash them properly, and make sure they're clean. Would soaking them work?

4. DhammaGamer

Lololol this post made me laugh so hard for some reason it seems thw plot of a sitcom

5. secretguyX

Wash your underwear yourself. Your family may act somewhat weird if they see them.

6. Holmes

I suppose I'll probably just have to wait for a time I can be sure someone else won't open the wash up when the spin's over.

7. Lemony Lime

You could try to do it in the bathroom sink or something. I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as a washing machine, but no one should notice, unless you never wash your hands or something.

8. Katelynn

This is actually a problem I had quite a bit growing up with my bras & panties, since I was dressing according to my gender wth regards to my undergarments, but without wanting anyone in my family to know about. What I usually did was either was them in the sink with a good detergent sometimes, usually while I was in the shower (this did lead to questions of why I sometimes took so long in the bathroom after I got out of the shower, as well as giving me the added issues of sneaking my underwear in & out of the bathroom without anyone seeing them & how I was going to dry them). The other solution I came up with was to wait for everyone in the house to go out for a few hours & then wash all my undies in the washer & dryer before everyone got home, which gave me the peace of mind of knowing they were clean & dry properly & without anyone seeing them. Worked for me. The not being caught in my underwear didnt go quite as well sometimes tho...

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wash them when no one else is at home and you have enough time for the wash to be done before anyone comes back.

10. Valeyard

Get a mesh bag that, without opening it, it's kinda hard to figure out what's inside. Throw the bag in, call them socks, or something inconspicuous.

11. Holmes

Thanks guys, I think waiting till I'm the only one is the house for a few hours, or just with my sister, and throwing in my other undies while I'm at it, makes most sense.