1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little bit of sadness

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by loststar, Feb 12, 2012.

1. loststar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know how I manage to do it, but I find some messed up girls when it comes to dating. They all say they don't play games and are faithful, yet they always break it off with me & are in another relationship that day or the next. The last girl I dated suddenly had a problem with my parents not fully knowing I'm a lesbian, which means they know, but its not spoken of. I'm tired of finding girls that play games, I'm 30 and I'm too old for that and my heart is starting to become bitter. I wish there was an easier way to do this

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear you. Granted I'm "In Love" now, but trust me, I have a LOT of stories. Bad stories, that is. Once I was on a first date and the guy compared me to a prostitute (he was paying for lunch in return for my company...I didn't get it, and he sure didn't after that, lol).

Try not to get too down. You're the one who's mature enough to be looking for a stable, loving relationship - they're the ones who don't know what they want and can't settle down.