1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Back Together... I don't know...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Jordash

Okay guys so today (Valentines Day) I went to school, like normal, gave out some candy to my friends (including my ex) and everything was going along great. I, just a few days ago realized I was totally over my ex and ready for a new gf, so I was trying to flirt around with this other girl who I know is bisexual. I gave her some v-day candy and she said I was her new best friend.
    But the thing is my ex-girlfriend seemed to be getting jealous every time I looked/talked to her. So Im not really sure how to move on, I though she already had concidering she already has a date for prom next year.

Extra Info: So In my Art class my ex passed me a note and said she still loved me.... (awkward) I just dont know what to do about any of this. I mean I would love to have my ex back, but she broke my heart once, and im not sure I want that to happen again by her. So what do you guys think is going on? Please help me understand this. Thanks!

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

It sounds like jealousy in its most extreme form....My previous relationships have shown me that once I move on after being dumped the ex would come back around....I think it is a territorial thing, like "I had her before you, and I will prove she still wants me." Idk your ex, or the new girl you are flirting with, but my advice is not to rush into a new relationship just yet, you may learn more about how your ex feels about you and the new girl....hope I helped even in the slightest bit....:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Jordash

Good idea. I don't really want to be in a relationship right now anyways.... Im kinda enjoying the single life! :slight_smile:

4. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Ha ha, yea being single has its perks....you can flirt with whom ever you want without being bitch slapped.(That is a major plus!...or I would have been smacked long ago.. :wink:)