1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You say that to everyone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by colorful, Feb 17, 2012.

1. colorful

I was talking to this girl I think I like and I think she likes me, but she honestly is sort of flirty with everyone. She said I was sweet, so I said she was sweeter and she said no I was. Then I said you say that sort of stuff to everyone and she said no only you... what am I supposed to say to that?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Well, if I would be having a similar conversation, I would have said, 'thank you' at the end. :slight_smile:

At this point, I think your best bet would be to just keep talking and spending some more time with her. If she likes you, you will also start seeing other signs or she will say other things to you that will give you some hints or clues that she might have some feelings for you.

Spending more time with her and getting to know her better, might also give you the opportunity to learn as to what kind of feelings you have for her.

3. stupidIvan

I'm with Mirko: Spend more time with her, and hopefully the signals (if any) will be come clearer as you two congregate more. Also don't be afraid to hang out with her in a group setting, to see if she really is flirty with everyone and not just you. I get confusing signals from girls like that all the time, and it's soooooooo frustrating! :::: *(

Girls are hard.