1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuck Me, this closet needs an exit sign.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PistolWhip, Feb 18, 2012.

1. PistolWhip

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Right here's the story internet: I come from a rough town in Ireland and come from a high profile family. Everyone of my uncles has an association with the IRA to some extent and my father is the local "Don't fuck with me." Kind of guy. Things are expected of me, I gotta be tough, I gotta be able to stand up and tell people to "FUCK OFF!" If I don't feel they deserve my time. And most importantly I was taught "Fuck everyone who ain't us." That means anyone who isn't catholic, white, Irish or straight. Its only your friends and family and choose them well.

I respect him more than anybody else on this planet, my father. And when I don't meet his expectations he lets me know. All my life I knew what I was going to be like, groomed into another fine example of why you shouldn't mess with the leftys. But I didn't know what I was. Bi. He was pretty embarrassed of me when I came out as a brony. I can't imagine coming out to him as Bi. Any suggestions? I'm in a sense clusterfucked.

I'm not afraid to tell him to go fuck off, I've done it before but this time it's different. There is more gravity about this "Situation."

2. stephaniko

have you seen the movie "outing reilly" its a comedy but it sounds very similar to your situation and you might find it funny/helpful

3. Zontar

If I was your father, I would've been just because you thought there was actually a "brony closet." =p

Aside from that, I would suggest you try to get a feel for how he thinks about gays and proceed according to what you believe is a good option.

4. PistolWhip

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I only have one friend who knows I'm Bi I spent the better part of a month testing him, and he actually guessed

---------- Post added 18th Feb 2012 at 11:24 PM ----------

I'll have a look around for it, truth be told on this website whenever someone walks into my room i close the tab

5. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The person who this documentary is about is gay:
    [YOUTUBE]AJsOLJkebo0[/YOUTUBE]

I dont know how relevant or helpful to you it will be to watch. But its interesting anyway.

#5 Robert, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  6. PistolWhip

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Jesus Boy he is one hard as nails fucker