1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians--sex with men?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. shi

shi

Pure curiosity here. I'm bi, and so I enjoy sex with men. However, I have a couple lesbian friends who used to sleep with guys before they came out, and both of them say they liked it. One says she'd never do it again and the other says MAYBE if the right guy came along she'd consider it, but I'm confused! I've never once heard a gay guy say he enjoyed sex with women. Just wondering if any lesbians here have any input. Did you ever sleep with a guy, and was it an enjoyable experience?

2. Zontar

Sexuality is a continuum, not a trinary.

3. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never had sex with a man but I have several lesbian friends who have. None of them would have sex with another man but I'm sure it happens. One of them seemed very upset about it and said she hated it. The other didn't seem to care as much and said it was an ok experience.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess it depends how far along the scale you are between gay and bisexual, you could consider yourself gay but still be attracted to the odd man because sexuality is all a scale.

5. stephaniko

I think it just changes based on the person just like everything else. Some people are not completely physical about their orientation. for example it might not be the males body that turns them off but the personality. things like that

6. toremi

toremi Guest

A guy I have been hanging out with recently, who is gay, had sex with a woman. I am bisexual and I enjoy both but he considers himself 100% gay, as in no attraction to women. I was surprised when he told me that he actually slept with a girl when he was a teenager. He said it was during the stages of "trying to figure himself out". So I asked if it were a horrible experience for him and he said, "No not really. It actually felt really good... it was just that it wasn't something he necessarily wanted. But was very pleasurable". So I took away from that it is possible to feel pleasure from it but maybe not really be into it? Idk

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  7. Moondustlady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a Lesbian, and have never had sex with a man....kissed a few in high school and that felt nice, but I think on a physical level you can still feel pleasure from relations without necessarily being fully attracted to whatever gender the person is. I think it's all dependent on the individual.

8. flymetothemoon

I consider myself a lesbian, but I have had sex with men before. I never really enjoyed sex as much with a man as I have with a woman, though, and I think for me that's the difference. I didn't dislike it per say, and I suppose that if I was to break up with my fiancee, I might consider doing it again, but it was never as enjoyable for me as being with a woman.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  9. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Before I realized I was gay I had slept with a couple guys but I did not like it at all.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  10. colorful

I would go with yeah-it is possible to feel pleasure, but not be "into it". I people have sex out of an actual relationship all the time and I would say that sometimes they are probably not actually into it in the sense that they don't want to develop a relationship because maybe they don't like their personality... As I said in a post earlier, your sexual orientation (at least to me) is about an emotional connection, not something physical.

11. coastgirl

cool thread, I like reading all these responses

12. scooby

Physically, the human body is designed to feel pleasure when certain buttons are pushed in certain ways. Rape victims even report having orgasms sometimes.

Of course, there's a difference between having sex and having a sexual relationship.

13. Fisnou

I've slept with one guy before. It wasn't that great... Would I do it again? Not sure... I'd love to hear what straight girls have to say about sex with guys! :icon_wink I don't actually talk to my female friends about sex so I actually don't know :icon_redf Do they like it I wonder?

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  14. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Interesting thread. I agree with what some people have said on here. It's possible to enjoy sex with someone that you're not even sexually attracted to because your body is going to react if it's being touched and whatnot. Although you would enjoy it more with someone you're really into.

Some people can only enjoy sex if they're in love with the person. Others can enjoy sex in general. It's different for every person. But I do think sex is most enjoyable when you're in love with or really attracted to the person. I've had sex with 2 women and it was only great with 1 because I was attracted to her. The other I wasn't physically or emotionally attracted to. I know she wasn't a guy but I didn't like her that much so...if it was with a guy it might sort of be the same. It was okay because sex is sex but would I do it again with someone I'm not attracted to? Probably not. Everyone's different. :slight_smile:

15. Hot Pink

I've only had sexual encounters with men. We never went all the way, but I did enjoy it somewhat. Well, not oral, but when they touched me in certain places it felt good. I'm pretty gay too, so I do think it is possible to enjoy sex with anyone on a pure physical level. To make it truly special, though, I require an emotional and sexual link with them. The physical--just the plain act of being touched--is pretty low.

So, while it is possible for me to enjoy sex with men somewhat, I won't call myself bisexual and hop into the nearest guy's bed. I think actually finding men attractive is important to being bisexual.

16. redstormrising

i've had sex with men before i realized i was gay. it was okay. not terrible, but it isn't something i'd ever seek out to do again

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  17. aeva

I exclusively slept with men for several years. I enjoyed it greatly with 2 of them, not so much with the others. But I always felt like something was missing.

Once I started dating/sleeping with women, my interest in having sex with men completely disappeared. I totally lost interest in even kissing them, which I have tried on several occasions, producing nothing except the wish that they were chicks.

I would have no problem trying it, if that's the way things worked out. If I really wanted to, I wouldn't let a label stop me.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  18. Lewis

It's weird, people say sexuality can vary, but mine seems pretty fixed. Although I think I'm completely gay, I think I appreciate really pretty girls enough that I could probably have sex with a girl.

I know this was about girls having sex with guys, but thought it still applied. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. lemonlime

I had a fling with a guy I was really attracted to and really enjoyed it. I even enjoyed the oral part (TMI?). For the most part though thinking about the look of penises is a big turn-off for me. The sensation is one thing but the penis is not appealing. Sometimes sex with men (men I wasn't attracted to but loved and trusted) made me cry and I couldn't figure out why. It was consensual but still left me with really negative feelings.

But hey, I'm a confused one so I can't really draw any conclusions here.

20. DPQuarter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    People just want something solid by which to define themselves so they keep looking for a certain type of person to be attracted to. I'm of the opinion that a person should live in the present. Right now, I am attracted exclusively to women, but if i so happened to be sexually attracted to a man then so be it. Pleasure is pleasure, no matter where it comes from.