1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thankyou everybody!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Well, where can i begin? 2007 has been a crazy year, but one of the best memories I can pull from it is joining this forum =]

I've met loads of nice people here and have always felt welcome. I've had my ups and downs but thanks to ALL OF YOU, I actually feel much better about myself. I've gotten alot more confident, alot more happy and alot more accepting of myself!

So yeah, thankyou EC for making me feel so welcome and putting up with my random crap for the few months i've been here, you really have made a difference (*hug*) :slight_smile: :icon_bigg

2. panda

T.C.T. Thank you! Your posts are always informative,or entertaining,or honest,or heartwrenching or all the above.Keep posting keep growing.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

3. Ty

Ty Guest

panda, I actually laughed when I read that, so thanks for the giggle :wink: well you've certainly made me feel a lil better about my posting here, because I never thought of any of my posts like that hehe.
    *hug*

4. Ty

Ty Guest

And I meant laughed as in out of surprise, just read my post and I could see it being interpreted badly heh

5. BlasttheCloset

Well it is true, so I agree with panda. But one thing I want to say after reading that is that all of the great people here are doing the same thing for me, and you are one of those people whose posts I see the most, so thank you to everybody, including ThatCrazyThang.(&&&) (*hug*)

6. Ty

Ty Guest

What can i say? I am a post whore lol *blush*

Oooh yes! Maybe people can use this thread to thank the people of EC or EC itself for how wonderfull they've/it's been this year =] how much its helped everyone! =]x

7. biisme

(*hug*) (&&&) :kiss: (*hug*) (&&&) :kiss: (*hug*) (&&&) :kiss: Thank You Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ec!!!!!!!!!

8. Nicknikko

Yahh i'm glad i met you Ty!

9. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Ty am sure you've helped more people here, than have helped you.. besides you make this site a little naught and fun!!!!