1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help pleasee

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ravenn14, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Ravenn14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok so coming out to my mom....one day she took my phone away and she read some of my messages and she saw i was talkimg to my gf and she didnt talk to me for about a week and then one day out of no where she said i was confused and i didnt know s
    What iwas talkimg about

1: i i still think that she thinks im a full lesbian butim not

2: everytime we wat h tv together or something and we see two girls kissing or something i say like "eww" or "thats gross" but i really dont mean it and i hate saying it
    3: When ever my family had there little bible classes they would talk about homosexuals or transgender and my family never said how they felt about it they only said what was in the bible so that makes me kinda scared

WHAT DO I DO????

2. TheAMan

Now the tricky part is that you brought up the bible and this is hard for me. All I can say is that the bible says that homosexuals are not welcome in heaven and they will suffer the consequences. Trust me it scared me too. All I can say is, no one can make this choice but you.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you think that your Mum already thinks you are a lesbian, and whilst she hasnt been outwardly supportive, she hasnt flipped her lid either, perhaps you should sit her down and explain everything about the tv watching and stuff and then you can both start anew.