1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could just kill somebody!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mogenar, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mogenar

Actually, I went REALLY overboard today, talking about how I was gonna rip people's guts out and shoot them in the face and yada yada yada. God, everything has been going WRONG the past few days. My computer crashed, my TV broke, my mom yelled at me for brigning my Xbox down to my friend's house today and then started making fun of me again, my friends ditched me at a parade a few days ago, and I'm constantly getting made fun of in math class. Seriously. and my parents aren't making it any better. My mother just constantly tells me how I'm a failure or how she needs to remind me of things constantly or how I eat too much or how I don't do my schoolwork enough or this or that or some other bullshit. I seriously can't take it anymore. I've honestly thought about running away or suicide or something. And when I told my mother this, she said that I "didn't have the guts."

What should I do? I really need help....

2. secretguyX

Okay, so first off, it would help for you to calm down a bit. Being extremely angry isn't going to get you anywhere. Tell whoever the bitches are in math to shut the hell up, that you don't care what they think, and they're just making themselves look pathetic. They don't deserve the the satisfaction. Talk to your Mom about it, that it really hurts to hear it, and if she doesn't stop, just distance yourself from her and surround yourself in friends. Running away and suicide, especially suicide is never the answer. Your life will get better, there's no sense ending it when you have so many years ahead of you that will be great.

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who did? What did they say?

What parade? Why? Does this happen often?

By who? What do they say? Does the teacher not notice? Does this only happen in math?

Sounds almost exactly like my mum and grandmother.
    Maybe it would help if you wrote your mother a letter, telling her how her constant criticisms of you are making you feel. When things are written down, they are easier for people to understand and take in.
    If you're going to do this, post your letter here for editing before you show it to your mother.

What does your dad do to upset you?

She only said that because she doesnt want to believe that you would do such a thing.

Does your school have a counselor of any sort? Ask a teacher about it.

4. Whoknows

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey I know what you talking about but try changing your attitude, it really helps, like your attitude towards everything family,friends,paranoia if you think the person you talking to is not worth to be talking to because he talks behind your back anyway etc.
    you may not be able to change the things happening to you but the way you react to them
    (that also determines you as either a winner or loser btw, choosing to put effort in things or not to)

Be better its hard I know :'( Ive talked to my mum about suicide, she went crazy and her best arguments were plain,she said people who think about suicide stopped trying and are dumb or bored, you know ? N believe me,she has the right to say that because she worked her ass off to go to another country to make a living for her family in a development country

(ofc,there are depression cases where its medical related,that none can help but to treat it)

5. Mogenar

I don't know their names, really, but I do know that the main one makes fun of some other people two. For example, I was talking to someone else, and I happened to bring up my pet turtle. Then she chimes in and says:

Or other things such as

and other various things of that nature. Though, to be fair, I did tell her that people like her that just do that shit deserve to be gunned down in the middle of the street (which has at least some truth to it. Maybe they don't deserve that, but you get the general idea: they should get theirs). and of course, the teacher notices me saying THAT, but not her saying all that other stuff. Don't get me wrong, the teacher is pretty cool and usually stops people from fighting or harassing each other, and is also a big help with the work, but sometimes he fails to notice things.

Ah, see I should've explained more. I didn't because I was so angry at the time and just wanted to post before I.. forgot, I guess. I feel a lot better now, though, so I'll explain a bit more in-depth.

See, I live in New Orleans. And that means Mardi Gras around that time of year. It was a Mardi Gras parade. It did turn out tat my friends didn't ditch me and that I was simply being paranoid (they weren't allowed to go any place other than where the rest of their families were), though I didn't believe that when my friend (the same person I first came out to btw) said that at first, though I did realize later that she wouldn't do that.

No, it happens in PE sometimes too. I used to get made fun of a lot more, but now not so much. And in algebra, yeah, my teacher notices most of the time and does his best to stop things.

Oh, lots of things. He kinda treats my mom like crap, first off. Never tlaks to her, does things without consulting her, et cetera. He's a drunk pretty much. He can't/won't hold down a job for more than like a year at a time, isn't willing to do anything about our current situation except blame me and my mom and stuff, and, probably the single most irritating thing ever, he calls me 'Son' a lot.

This doesn't actually irritate me so much due to the fact that it's not a feminine form of address, but that every time he addresses me as 'Son' he ends up going into some long-ass tangent about nothing of any real relevance.

Yeah. I've been going to a school counselor. So far he's one of only six people I've come out to.

Anyway, I'd just like to say I'm sorry for not posting a reply sooner and that I was frankly just mad at that very moment.