1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get over girl crush ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Whoknows, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Whoknows

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    helo again......TYPICAL LEZ CRUSH i suppose :frowning2:

SO ive been outting to my people.......(not important for the story)

and I drank and then confessed with txt msg to my female crush AFTER she txted me 3am the day before (this is more important)

yeah....ended up with her acting not knowing what I meant,Idk myself enmore,I had no structure of thought whatsoever and I wrote 'I didnt mean it like that' but I meant something else not the confession itself

anyway after consulting with my bff ,I walked through the city semi drunk with,
    I decided today after seeing my crush in school, i dont want to like her no more (which ive previously thought about but its so hard)
    my bff said jus get over her which she is soooo right bout :frowning2:
    thats why i txted this crush but it failed,she didnt even know what i was talking about n she was mad cuz i txted her midnight

anyone know this situation or knows how to handle it ?
    I mean the in love thing but dont want to be in love or in a relationship with her,
    like I know I need distance BUT SHES ALWAYS SO CLOSE TO ME like u kno in school when the teacher is busy teaching she takes my stuff to check it out jus cuz she bored n politely puts it back where it was n im not mentionin anything but she knows i notice it
    WHAT im sayin is Like those lil things make me go crazy rly -.

u think this will be gone in a year ? any story ? and its been so awkward for me the whole time after the confession which kinda failed, is it better to act like everythings ok for me? like i hav no feelings for her,its hard not to be mean to her or not to ignore her (i tried those option and they ended up making her think I hurt her which is kinda tru _-) and we're not rly friends fyi...jus ppl who meet in school so i was wondering y she txted me the other day 3am when i was about to confess to her anyway....train of tohught haha,
    gratz if u understand my situation!

theres not rly someone who i know well that can relate....