1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Sexual Fantasies

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Jordash

Okay, Im not gunna lie, i've had a few sexual fantasies. Who hasn't at one point or another, right?
    Okay so heres my problem, when ever I do have one of these fantasies, its always me with a girl (usually my girlfriend....but not always :wink: )
    But anyways the stange part is that im in a male body. And that kind of scares me. I don't think im transgender, but could I be? Anyone have any idea whats going on here? :help:

2. Zontar

You mean the idea of having a male body "turns you on"?

That's not uncommon, and it doesn't mean you're transgender. In fact, that's pretty much one of a few prime differentiators psychologists use to tell you're not a candidate for transitioning.

3. Kyubi

I guess I'm a kinsey 3.6 and I'm sometimes in a female body when I fantasise....I would also like to see the answer to this thread.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno - I've had fantasies that range from the banal to the way-out-there. I've mentioned fantasizing about having sex with aliens and mythical beings and whatnot, and sometimes I'M the alien or mythical being in those fantasies. I don't know if that "means" anything other than I've got an overactive imagination, but that's for me personally. Your mileage may vary.

Lex

5. Alexandria

I view myself as spiritually both genders, hermaphrodite if you will. My fantasies tend to run very wild, very deep, and definitely not for an all ages board. Long as your fantasies arent violent or involve killing people or rape or such, I would say, just enjoy them for what they are.

6. suninthesky

I've had that happen before and I've wondered the same thing. You're far from alone.

7. Jordash

Yeah, pretty much.

8. Ianthe

It's not particularly unusual among lesbians to fantasize about having male anatomy during sex. Realistic strap-on dildos cater to this fantasy, and some lesbians are very enthusiastic about them.

If your interest in having a penis only occurs in a sexual context, it is not sufficient by itself to indicate being transsexual.

9. Fisnou

The same thing happens to me too! I have asked myself the same question "does that mean I'm transgender?" but I don't actually want to have a male body so I guess I'm not.

10. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    i also do, but i really want a male body! ive even had dreams and fantasies where im gay male having sex with another guy. so yeah...

11. Derpette

actually happens to me as well, often have this kind of dreams and it really turns me on but I know that I'm a woman and I really don't want a male body, so I guess it doesn't mean anything

12. Chimera

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  13. Jordash

That article really gave me something to think about. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

14. PDXShane

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have my entire life had the fantasy of having a male body while having sex with my female partners. I also thought there was something deeply wrong with me for this. When i was about 18 I searched for help to make sure i was not wanting to change my gender and discovered that in fact in real life i did not want a penis. I recently told my wife of 10 years that i have this fantsay while we make love, and she has excepted me. Which was a huge relief i never planned on telling ANYONE EVER! I recently came across the term Autoandrophilia and or CrossDreaming. It must be more common then we think if it has a name right :icon_bigg

15. ameliawesome

I do that a lot. Even during everyday activities I often imagine myself as a male, but I am not transgender. If I were physically male I'd be as homosexual as I am now. Having thought about this a lot I think a reason why I imagine myself as male is simply because I am physically female. That requires no imagination. And since I feel androgynous I have to live as my male self inside my own head. Hopefully this makes sense, I should be asleep right now.

16. Neutrality

I'll admit I've had a lot of fantasies about being a woman during sex with a cute guy..I used to get jealous of women growing up cause. They could be with boys and I wonder if that's what causes it since I know I'm not trans.....although I do wish I was more feminine =( but oh well =P

17. Deaf Not Blind

Turning on...
    If she fantasized or dreamed about having sex as a man?

Well, that is only way I ever have, and I thought before that of kissing a girl as a boy, and I bind and have off and on since they grew, and dress like a boy, and have all male role models, and socially act more like a boy...etc.

So they would say Im not?

I say I am transgender. If you are you are, if you not you not, and if unsure could be sometimes time will tell. Doctors can be wrong too ya know.

---------- Post added 7th Jul 2012 at 02:04 AM ----------

Yep, I want a penis so bad and since i was a kid, for peeing, and sex, and just cuz i feel like i am missing one.
    And i want the whole package, all the problems come with it, fine.
    whole body package.