1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First gay crush but dunno if she likes me back!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TeenninjaXD, Feb 22, 2012.

1. TeenninjaXD

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so I have a friend who I've been really close with for almost 3 years and I've recently come out as being bi. I started to realise I was bi some time ago (I'm 16 atm if it helps) and a few weeks ago she came round mine and because whenever we go round each others we always end up discussing our secrets with one another she told me that she'd recently realised she was bi (I hadn't come out yet when she said that). We then talked about how guys where nice physically but a womans personality is unbeatable, then 2 weeks ago I told two of my other friends (one who's gay and the other I've known for at least six years) then a few days later I told her. She seemed really excited but she can be a bit hyper anyway!

Anyways we're really close and our personalities are so similar it's startling, sometimes if we're chatting with the rest of our friends she'll just go ahead and sit straight down on my lap and we hug a fair bit but me and all my friends are very huggy people! I'm the only one who knows she's bi and I really like her as more than a friend but I don't know if she feels the same, and also any advice on how to ask would be great thanks!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, since you're both bi, and both out, why not just ask? "Have you ever thought about us maybe being more than just friends?"

Lex

3. TeenninjaXD

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, I'll try that, she's coming round mine in a weeks time and I was gonna try to find out then!