1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relationship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Addams13, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Addams13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    how does one get in a relationship I am 26 and i have never had one never even been on a date with any one i would like to date some one but how

how to you meet some one

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I need some more info. Do you want to date a man or a woman? Or aren't you sure? Are you looking for a physical relationship fairly quickly, or would you rather go slow? Are you hoping to "figure out what team you're on" via dating?

Lex

3. Addams13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i guess i just want to figure out what team and i want to go slow like driving with the brakes on slow

4. insidehappy

i been there. here's are your options:

1. get on a dating site (paid preferably and non hook upish). post a profile and CLEARLY state what you want (friends, etc.). go on some dates and see what you like.

2. go to the gay bars and clubs and look for something there. If you like to drive with your feet on the brake, this is not a place for you. usually people there do not have brake pads.

3. come out to a gay friend and see if he or she has anyone you can be friends with.

4. just be friends with someone gay and start a friendship to see if you feel comfy. they may turn into someone you like or they may turn into a referral source for you and you can pump them for the gays they know.

general advice: be friendly in general when you are out and about because gays are everywhere just hard to detect them.