1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so irritated with me right now :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stageone, Feb 25, 2012.

1. stageone

So it took me thirty-some odd years to figure out I'm gay. I came to terms with it. Came out to my husband, brothers, mom, friends & daughter. They have come to terms with it. I discussed my plan to leave my husband after our daughter finishes high school... and now, after all that, I am fantasizing about this guy. What the hell?!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you cant control who you like, I wouldnt stress about it, just fantasize about who you like, you can rethink the situation when your daughter finishes high school. Perhaps it is just your mind having a panic about what it thinks you want.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I second this. Labels are only helpful to describe current behavior - if they start dictating our behavior and/or making us feel bad about things we naturally enjoy, then the labels are being counterproductive.

If you have time, then use it. You can figure out what to do with your husband and other issues in the meantime.