1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shyness and Crushimg :\

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by standtall00, Feb 26, 2012.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well there's this guy in my lunch period that is soooo super cute. i've been
    crushing on him for a few weeks now and I really want to know his name and more
    about him. one good thing...no two good things are that we both sneak glances at
    eachother and i asked him if i could sit in front of him on friday because my friends
    were being jerks. so i did. so now here i am :grin: i need help on how to talk to him..

2. TheAMan

Well you're in an identical situation to mine. Only difference is that you actually had enough guts to sit with him. I can't go anywhere near my crush without suffering a meltdown.:bang: I'm serious. If he's in my LOS (line of sight) yeah I pretty much shutdown. Anyway this is about you.

First I'd just try to get to know him better. Ask about his hobbies and stuff like that. Find something in common with him. Keep things light to start off. You don't want to overwhelm him.

3. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

the first part made me laugh a little xD and for the second part...i'm just really nervous to go up to
    him. when i asked if i could sit with him he didnt have any emotion at all so im just glad
    he didnt looked annoyed