1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so alone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Justindee13

I feel so alone. I keep telling myself 6 months till college and 6 months till I get a new life. But these 6 moths are proving to be difficult for me. I cry almost every night before I go to bed, If I go to bed. Something or someone is hurting me and I dont know why. I want to punch a friend, while I want to fuck another. It sucks I hate it so much. 6 months but I feel like I wont make it. I HATE IT< HATE IT< HATE IT. I feel so alone and no one absoluty no one can see that or much less care about it. :icon_sad:

2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone feels that way sometimes. You definitely aren't alone.

What's making the 6 months so difficult?

You didn't provide much information to base advice on.
    Also, it sounds like no one is hurting you but you.

3. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    I know exactly how you feel :/ And I certainly do care :wink: My countdown is a little less clean-cut than yours, but I'm several months into it, with four to five left to go. Just keep coming here, keep remembering that at the end of those six months, however long it seems now, you'll probably forget to look back and think, 'Man, that could have been way worse.'

And there goes my attempt at consolation. Still working on it, but perhaps it helps?

4. TheAMan

I feel for you dude. Could you give us a little more info on exactly what is troubling you?