1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out To Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Feb 26, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I really want to come out to my friend. We used to be best friends, but we've only talked a few times in this school year. She knows almost everything about me, and I know she'll be fully supportive. We don't really see each other in school or anything, but we oovoo occasionally. But I don't like starting conversations. I'll have to work up the courage to do even that. I don't like bringing up my sexuality, even with people who know, I'd rather they would. Unless she asks me who I like or something when we're talking, I'm going to have to say something if I ever get the courage to. How should I go about that? I also have to do this when my mom isn't home and my brother isn't on the same floor as me, so they don't overhear.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might ask if you can meet up somewhere. Maybe say you haven't talked to her in a long time, so maybe you can go grab lunch together some Saturday.

Lex

3. secretguyX

Ah, that's a pretty good idea. Thanks :slight_smile: