1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oops

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stumble along, Feb 27, 2012.

1. stumble along

i left a note sheet ( me and my friend pass notes to each other, like blantantly and the teacher doesnt mind) out on the period after the one i used it in and my school friend sat next to me, took it and read it.
    it very blatantly shows me telling my friend i like a guy but i think since the person i was note taking with was a girl he just assumed it was her not me.

ive been wanting to tell him anyway because of reasons... i actually dont even know why i want to, but i do.

maybe ill go tomorrow and be all "so you're cool with it"

hmm

2. Hot Pink

Wow... That sounds like something that only happens in a TV show or something. I also learned never to talk about sensitive matters like that in notes. This kind of thing always seems to happen eventually.

3. TheAMan

:roflmao: Oh man that was so hilarious. But seriously don't do that. It's the wrong time to try to be cheeky. If you feel like you're ready to tell him, then go ahead. best of luck to you.

4. stumble along

I know I'm usually really secrective and keep this stuff to myself but I always keep the sheets and she knows not to tell anyone else. I don't talk about him all the time but sometimes I need to tell someone...

I want to tell him but I don't at the same time. Mainly I don't want to because he is too irrelevant and i only see him for one hour at school.
    I want to tell him because I want a guy to talk to about this stuff.

5. stumble along

I told him today. I had a chajce and I took it.
    It's funny because I know that it was gonna be ok but I was still freaking out because of the what if he was only pretending to be cool and turns out he's homophobic.
    But he wasnt, I wouodve given him a hug, but i hate hugs, and two guys hugging is awkward in itself.
    I'd elaborate but no one pays attention anyway and my battery is dying.