1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ReComing Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Feb 29, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I came out to a few people as bisexual a few months ago. Only 3 were my friends, and one is kinda pissed at me for a certain reason at the moment, so it's only two people. I've secretly known all along that I was, but I just accepte that I was fully gay throughout the past few days.
    So right now it's 4am. And I really feel like I need to get this off my chest to one of them tomorrow. But I may not get the chance to talk to either of them alone tomorrow, probably not, and I prefer doing it one person at a time, I feel more comfortable. I probably wouldn't be sleeping now anyways, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all tonight. Because I'm so worried, even more worried then I was coming out to them the first time. But I need to say it. I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't.
    You may say I shouldn't be rushing this, but I really need to get this off my chest, and someone who already knows me as bisexual would be easier, although I could always tell a friend who doesn't know at all. I don't know what to do!

2. secretguyX

I'll note this:
    It's two hours later, and the pathetic twenty minutes of sleep I got last night really helped to calm me down and rationalize. I'm not so hung up on telling people instantly anymore.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its always good to try and sleep on things, although sometimes that is easier said than done. Try not to stress these things usually work themselves out.