1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide to Experimenting?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hiddenbluebird, Mar 1, 2012.

1. hiddenbluebird

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There is a club in my city that hosts raves once a month. They're geared towards youth, and it's basically one of those 'bump and grind' kind of ordeals, which are guilty pleasures for me. I attended one last month, with full intent to experiment with my sexuality and how my body responds to that sort of physical contact with another woman. However, I felt extraordinarily awkward in the situation because I simply didn't know if any of the girls on the dance floor were interested in me.
    Heterosexuality was everywhere, and yes, there were same-sex couples on the floor-in far smaller numbers. I would like to avoid any kind of awkward situation and still experiment with my sexuality, and I've struggled with this time and time again. I constantly have crushes on girls who are straight, and determining this sort of thing is, in my opinion, one of the most frustrating things about bisexuality.
    Any help, guys?

2. TruffleDude

You could always go to a lesbian club. That would reduce the chances of hitting on a straight chick.

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not just approach a girl like you would a guy? It's clear that you are in an accepting place.

Also, do you feel like you like girls? or do you just want to experiment?

4. Ashleigh Ann

Plus, if you go to a lesbian club and you do manage to hit on a straight girl, chances are it's happened before and/or she won't freak out or anything like that.