1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Does This Mean?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by InvaderDez, Mar 2, 2012.

1. InvaderDez

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well.. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm good enough for my boyfriend.. I even ask him at times, "Why do you love me?" All he says is, "You're my perfect CupCake.." And then he hugs me.. I just.. My best friend is a lesbian and she's his cousin..

So I don't feel like I deserve him because, she and I were experiencing.. So, we kissed... And I told him about it.. He said it was fine but.. I still feel really guilty.. :/ You ever feel that way?

2. Jim1454

I often feel 'unworthy' but I shouldn't - and neither should you.

You're 14 - so I don't think you need to be able to offer all that much to a boyfriend. And if you change in a way that he doesn't like or he changes in a way that you don't like, then it's quite possible that you'll go your separate ways.

But for the time being, just accept that he likes you for you and leave it at that.

Why do you love him?

3. InvaderDez

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well.. *shrugs* I can't have sex till marriage.. It's his religion thing and I promised dad I wouldn't...

But, I love him because he's sweet, cute.. He's different from everyone else. He like and angel.. That's why I question him. Why would an angel love me.. There are prettier girls out there.. Even though I'm his first girlfriend and he's only sixteen.. *falls outta chair*