1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Get Over Her

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Mar 2, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I started liking this girl around September 17. She's in most of my classes, so we talked sometimes and sat next to each other a few times too. When I fall for someone, I fall really really hard. She has a boyfriend (she's straight). I'm not sure exactly when, but sometime around January she found out I liked her, and her and her friend who had already known have been making fun of me since. Not to mention the dirty looks they give me, every. single. day. And they purposely avoid me and refuse to talk to me, like I'll hit on them or something if they say a word to me. And her other friend blackmailed me to stay away from her and not to talk to her. I tried convincing myself I was over her after that, and told my friends I was too, but every time I see her it reminds me that I'm not. And it really hurts liking someone who pretty much fucking hates me. I don't even know how I still like her, but I do.

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    whenever I have a breakup that's hard to accept I sit down and force myself to write out a list of 50 bad things about that person, after I see just how MANY things went wrong, it gets easier to accept, in the meantime, try avoiding her, and it will get easier to move on.
    best of luck hun :slight_smile:

3. secretguyX

That's actually a pretty good idea, thanks :slight_smile:
    Except there's so many other great things about her...

4. ICTOAUN

hey. i know how u fell. TRUST ME. i had a big fat crush on a close friend for years. and even right now im going through a tough break up.
    no matter how attractive or funny or popular or amazing she may seem to you. she doesnt seem like a very accepting person. she doesnt even sound very nice. i think you deserve better than her. its is not okay for her to make fun of you. she sounds a little homophobic. i mean even if she wasnt, shes still straight. if i were you, i would take this time to focus on yourself and what you deserve. you deserve a girl who treats you well. who accepts you. who likes you back.
    you deserve better (*hug*)