1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is our relationship?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Foxywolf, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Foxywolf

Hey everyone :slight_smile:
    So last night I had a movie night with a girl who I told my room mate was a 'potentially romantic person.' Well anyways, I initiated cuddling, and we held hands as we watched Greys anatomy.
    We ended up having a sleepover and slept in the same (small) dorm bed. We spooned and cuddled the whole night. :slight_smile:
    Anyways, since this is my first 'romantic encounter' with her I am not sure what to call 'us' or if there is even a 'us.'
    My room mate told me that she was definitely waiting for me to kiss her, but then again my room mate goes around and kisses every guy she likes.
    So anyways, I am the kind of person that likes to know 'whats going on' and should I ask? Should I wait? This is my first real 'romantic encounter' so I am completely clueless on all of this.
    Help me.:help:

2. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Congratulations. It sounds like you had a hot date. Hello, but don't you think you ought to be thinking, "score", here? Really, good job. You did great.

Look, whether you want to pursue this as a relationship or not depends on what your priorities are. If you are intent on running after some hot-black career, and you are expecting long, sleepless nights in your future and a relatively high-stress lifestyle, in the great chase for "success," that doesn't always work well with a long-term relationship.

However, you have to make choices. A relationship is potentially hard, but it is potentially immensely rewarding. Now that you have a foot in the door, it's time to start thinking about who you are and where you want to go with your life. This is what memories are made of.

Good luck!