1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when, how, where, why?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lbhdim, Mar 4, 2012.

1. lbhdim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi,

don't know where to start from..
    I guess I'm here just to let it out, and maybe get a response or two..

I want to try a relationship with a woman. I've always had minor and major crushes on women, but I kept thinking it's more like admiration and a wish to be more like them.

I've never had a real relationship with a guy and I've realized that it's been a while since I last felt anything for one. I can't figure out how sex can be exciting without a guy being involved. But on the other hand I've never had sex with a guy and enjoy it as much as I think I should.

The thing is that I know people expect me to be straight. And when I am finally talking to a guy that might be remotely interested in me, I get really uncomfortable. Long pauses, nothing interesting to say and then naturally nothing happens. The last time something happened, he got me into his bed and I still felt uncomfortable.

I really miss connecting with someone. Sharing a part of our lifes, being comfortable around each other, having something to expect at the end of the day, wanting to scream your feelings out loud..

Yeah, that's all so random thoughts.. But I wanted to let them out..

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

If you'd like a relationship with a woman, maybe you might try nudging yourself in that direction? You don't have to "declare teams" or anything, but you might try putting yourself in places where there are more bisexual and lesbian women. Are there any places like that near where you are?

Lex