1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealous Friend...and more issues

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gleeko0, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    : / when i finally find someone that likes me....that kind of stuff happens.

Well, i usually write a lot so be prepared : P

So...I've been to this new school, everyone has been great, i very casually came out to them as bisexual, they are not only acceptive but supportive too and very nice with it, I'm pretty happy, I feel loved as a friend : P.

In special, there is a girl that at first i thought she was only very shy and all, ..well i really do like her, personality wise and physically wise, lets call her Ashley.

Ashley walks around with us, and out school she hangs out with us too, actually I am the new guy there as you may have deduced : P. Ashley is very close to a friend...lets call him Mark.

I don't know about Mark's sexuality, but he does act considerably effeminate (nothing against that.), I don't want to stereotype here...its just that i have never seen straight guys that act effeminate, only the inverse. He claims he is straight thought. And even thought he and Ashley look like brothers, friendship wise, it came to my knowledge that he likes her as in MORE than friends, i don't know if she is aware, she should be i guess. Also, talking more about Mark, never seen him talk about girls spontaneously like straight guys usually do.

Mark is a VERY jealous friend, and i noticed that when Ashley is talking to me sometimes she feels uncomfortable and even left me to give attention to Mark. I was a bit unsure of that but today this was confirmed, as Mark was absent from school and she talked A LOT with me, honestly, she seems very interested (she is so cute and shy *_*) and so am i. She commented about Mark's jealously, she claims its a "friendship" jealously and she doesn't appreciate it. :dry:

Whats worse about this story...is that my friends only told me Mark likes Ashley more than a friend TODAY, and I am very used to make jokes about being with people, stupid stuff like, when we were talking about going to the disco and stuff i said "Only if Ash goes too!" just to laugh. That kind of stuff...and I'm pretty sure Mark didn't appreciate these kinds of joke, even thought everyone else found it funny. :grin:

What should I do? Apologize to him about that? :dry:

And...About Ashley, she seems very interested in me. And I'm really liking this girl, but i am in a delicate situation there. Advices please?

And i have more issues....:bang:

I am very sure guys attract me, but not 100% sure, and I didn't experiment too much with either genders specially guys. I'm liking Ashley as in SERIOUS liking, and I'm pretty sure she is looking at me the same way. I never look forward casual stuff, one of the reasons i didn't experiment too much. Its a risky call to get in relationship with a girl, right, When my body is uncertain about girls? Opinions about that :icon_sad: ? I'm very worried about that too :icon_sad:

Note: I still have attractions for girls here and there, but most times only guys. Ashley knows I'm into guys and we even talk a lot about cute famous guys and stuff, it seems she is appreciating this part of her new friend and his "different" approach, as in not afraid of being criticized : P, just being himself. :eusa_danc

Issues here and there...but...stuff is going well with her, I'm excited...I don't know when to take the next move thought, should it be VERY soon like..asking her out in a few days in a proper moment? Ask her on a date? Know her more first? I don't her to lose interest in me thinking i am not interested....and Mark... Mark ... :bang: wasn't being worried about yourself enough for this kind of situation?! :eusa_doh:

Thanks for your time guys (*hug*)

Sorry for my grammar, english is not my native language.

2. TroubledRyan

Even if Mark liked Ashley he couldn't force her to date him. If you like her, and she likes you...then he should stop being selfish and let you two be happy.

Though I'm not bi, but I'm guessing experimenting isn't the most important? You go for what makes you happy. If she really makes you happy, then go for her. If your really worried about your urges towards males to spike while your with her, you can try getting those out before attempting to get with her, or fight them.

3. Bosco

Yea mark really has no say in the matter if you and Ashley have mutual feelings for one another. You're not wronging him or anything by any means.

I guess if it puts you at ease, you could do some talking to Ashley in the event that you decide to start a relationship with ashley. Let her know you're bi at the get go so that she's fully aware going into the relationship. As long as you're completely honest with her from the beginning, she should be more understanding if you work things out and figure out that you're not bi afterall or whatever.

Best of luck!