1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 7654321, Mar 5, 2012.

1. 7654321

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a bisexual female dating a bisexual male. I have been with women before but he has never been with a man. He doesn't want to explore this side of himself, and I don't feel the need to push him to do so, but he is having trouble accepting himself. Anyone else been in this kind of relationship or situation before have advice?

Asphyxia.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Its VERY hard to say whether he is having trouble accepting himself or not.

In one hand, he could be having trouble and simply avoiding the whole topic, but if that was the case then I wouldn't have expected him to tell you that he was in fact bisexuals. In the other hand, he could just be comfortable with himself, but he just doesn't feel like he has the need or urge to pursue his attraction to guys.

Its hard to talk about hypothetical, but it sounds like you guys are honest with each other. If he says that he is fine with it, then go ahead and believe him :slight_smile:

3. cscipio

I agree with TheEdend. He is possibly just wanting to be as open as possible with you, but, wanting to be committed to you in a monogamous relationship.

4. TheAMan

Just give him time and let him come out on his own. The worse thing you can do is rush someone in a situation like this.