1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so pathetic...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nicknikko, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Nicknikko

YES, i am...
    Yesterday, I was kind of very depressed and stuff because I wont be able to spend New Years with my bf. So like very late I got hungry and made a sandwich and started drinking wine... well I guess I drank too much, I don't quite remember but I got kind of drunk and started saying all this stuff to Derek, and Monique... I don't quite remember what were the things i was saying... but I know they were embarrassing. >< I also kind of outed myself to this "friend" of mine that was online... I don't remember what I said to him but he sent me an email bashing me and stuff so ya i feel pretty crappy right now...
    ...It sucks that today New Years eve is going to be so so crappy for me... I feel so ridiculous and I'm so embarrassed for whatever I said to them... ugh
    Please excuse me guys that wasn't me... that was my drunk-disgusting-self =S :frowning2:

2. InaRut

Ohhhh
    Alcohol and MSN are very DANGEROUS.

At least your out though right?

3. Nicknikko

Yes, pretty much to him I am. Still I'm not worried about that because I really don't care if says anything... I don't think he will though he's like a very very shy person those kind of people that barely have friends so ... ya...

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Oh my
    Reminds me of the time i went home fairly drunk and i had fortunately left my msn on.
    That made for a very awkward sunday.....

5. step49x

I don't know much about MSN, but does it keep logs of your conversation? If you think there's a chance you're ever do that again, that might be a good thing to find out. :wink:

6. Nicknikko

I wanna know what I said... but I'm so embarrassed to find out... ahhh and I also think that I used my cell phone because this morning when i woke up msn was on on my cell but i appeared as offline... =S

7. Nicknikko

Only by reading that guys email bashing me.. i think i said sexual stuff too so i'm like WTF did i say i feel so so so like "ahhhhhh"

8. SpikySpice

Aaww Nick Im sorry, tell him that it was the alcohol who di dthe talk not real you hope he'll understand and Im sure Derek and Monique will understand too

That also reminds me of teh other night luckily i didnt say aythign crazy but I said some thign really bad to someone back in July that still creepy, yeha better becarefull with alcohol

9. Nicknikko

I'm so embarrassed you just can't imagine!! but thanks for the support ^^ I appreciated

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with Spiky. Tell them it was the alcohol and that you are really sorry for what happened. I'm sure they will be fine.

Yes it's embarrassing but sometimes you just have to put up with this to say what needs to be said and bring it to a conclusion. It's better than saying nothing and hoping it will go away, and having it linger on for weeks.

Speak to each person individually. Individual apologies mean more (and are often easier) than apologising to a group. Plus you will probably need to say different things to different people.

11. Nicknikko

Thank you... this means a lot to me =]

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh no! Well, we live and learn. Tell everyone how sorry you are. I'm sure they will forgive you.

13. SpikySpice

Yeah, Nick, things happen in life, anybody feels embarrased, but we gotta get over it^^, besides, they are your best friends:slight_smile: just do liek Paul and Becky and what others say

14. Nicknikko

oki! =] you guys made me feel a little better ... ugh... i hope this headache goes away soon... =S

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, wait until the hangover is gone. Apologising and explaining while you are feeling crap is not a good idea, if you can avoid it. You need a clear head, not one that is throbbing!

16. davo-man

That's a real bugga, and Im sure a lot ous have been in that situation where you say thingsyou don't mean to when a bit tipsy. I agree with the advice given above in that you need to clear your head, then talk to those ppl who you were talking to last night. I'm sure they'll understand.

Hope you're feeling better and everything goes well when you speak to them, good luck

17. sexyalex

awuhhh, Nick, i aam sure DEREK of all people understand. i mean come on...seeing how close u guys are (the other night in MSN -_-) what could be the worst. However that dude u say is shy. u should apologise to him and make sure he keeps his mouth shut....or ur in deep $#*t my friend. BTW, is that why u suddenly disappeared..i was waiting on u to reply...HOW RUDE! lol jk jk jk.

18. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't feel pathetic..I've gotten drunk and said some of the worse things you can say to a friend..I apologized when I was sober and he forgave me...

19. Grantious

^^^^
    Yeah don't feel pathetic, i've said some pretty cruddy things over MSN before...
    It's not really your fult, I segest laying off the alcahol for awhile though

Catch

20. Nicknikko

thanks