1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is the best time to take 'T' when working nights?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blkrsn, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I work the graveyard shift,

They told me its best to take it in the morning. Is it my 'morning', or the regular morning? Do I take it at 7 am or 7 pm?

:help: Please help! :help:

PS: I am about to start hormone replacement theropy :wink:

2. Myturn

Man, I don't know for sure but my best guess is your morning since it seems as though it is supposed to work with you activity cycle but this is only a guess.

Good luck!!

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I could try and guess that as long as you take it and the same time everyday it won't matter, but do you really want to put your health in the hands of some kid doing some guesswork?

This is probably a good questions to ask your doctor :slight_smile:

4. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    If the timing is tied to your circadian rhythm, it would be best to go with your morning; often the time itself is not as important as working it into your routine, and it's generally easier to remember to do something important at the beginning of your day than at the end :slight_smile: Still, you should talk to your doctor, if only over the phone, just to clear everything up. You want your doctor to know anything that could possibly, even indirectly, have an effect on your health at this point :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They're more likely to catch anything go wrong that way.

5. Mogget

Seconding TheEdend: don't ask us, ask your provider.

6. TraceElement

To me, morning generally means when you wake up. I would second what everyone says and call your doctor for a definate answer.