1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Do I Do This Everytime!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Jordash

Look guys, im sorry, I know I'm probably really irritating with so many posts about this... but help. Please! :frowning2:

So my girlfriend and I got back together a week ago for the 3rd time. She was being so sweet and thoughtful. She told me all the things she loved about me and how she loved me and that she wanted to be with me forever. However, this was all through texts. When I saw her at school the monday after that, she seemed much more happy when she was around me. Which made me feel great! And because shes still in the closet, she pulled me into the locker room during gym class and kissed me. Which was great. Cause I love her, with all my heart!
    But then, I was sick for 2 days.
    And while I was gone I think she forgot about me. She even had a sleepover with a girl thats openly bi in the middle of the school week... which kinda angered me. Ii don't think she did anything, but still the bi girl knows that my girlfriend is bi too.

So yeah... anyways, she just acts like I don't exist, she doesn't look at me in the hallway anymore and she only talks to me when she needs money or shes to lazy to get something for herself and wants me to get it for her. And, as much as I hate it, I do whatever she wants, I give her everything she wants, I treat her like a princess! In hopes that maybe she'll notice me... but she never does. :frowning2:

Any the worst part is, we never hang out, she never wants to, so I can't even talk to her about anything thats bothering me. We text, but she still acts like we aren't even a couple then as well. :frowning2:

So... I just want to know, do I just forget about her? Or go on? Or attempt to talk to her? Or what? Please someone, help me, I don't know what to do anymore.

2. Of Mice and Men

I think that you should try to talk to her and tell her how you're feeling lonely or that you don't feel like she notices you. Hopefully she will listen, but if she doesn't, then you're waaaaay to good for her. :slight_smile:

3. castle walls

I haven't seen your previous posts so I am not sure if this is the first time this has happened. If this has happened before, I would work on moving on. The way I see it life is too short to spend it on people that aren't being respectful. (I learned this the hard way). You deserve to be treated well, especially by your girlfriend. If you're not being treated well and this is an ongoing problem that you've tried to work out before, I think it's time to leave. You deserve better

If this is the first time this has happened then I would try to talk to her and see what is going on

4. Ianthe

Find a new girl. Seriously.

But that's what I said last time...

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I agree with the other posters. Your needs aren't being met, and your girlfriend doesn't appear to care. That's not a recipe for a healthy relationship. Talking to her may help a little, but this has been going on for weeks now, so I doubt there's anything you can do to change things. I'd say it's time to move on.

6. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is practically double-posting everyone else, but I just want to point out as another person that agrees. I say talk to her first about how you feel, and with pure honesty. If she continues this behavior, it's time to move on. She just isn't the right girl for you.

7. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Find someone who deserves you and can return you love, attention and affection.