1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused About Labels

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueFoxfireS8, Mar 12, 2012.

1. BlueFoxfireS8

Hey guys, it's been a while. Anyway, here goes: I know that coming on here, I initially identified as bi with a strong leaning towards guys, yeah? Though I also get it that y'all say that this whole orientation thing will always be somehow sketchy to us at times; we're flexible like that, yeah? :icon_wink

'Kay, I'm gettin' derailed here, yeah? Anyhow, I have recently completely a kind of, err, self-study 'bout m'self. And I got it that though I do have some kinda attraction to guys, well, the male body in general, I guess, and I kinda find contact with boobs to be awkward (no offense to the gals here but yeah, I'm freaky like that), I have little to no interest to people on general. If anything gets beyond this it's more or less just lust and little else. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where that lands me in terms of identification and labeling.

Recap: I experience minor physical attraction to males, I enjoy women more socially but am emotionally indifferent to both. If I like anyone any more than that it's just me being lustful. :eusa_doh: :help:

2. Fiddledeedee

Labels can definitely be confuzzilating. Nobody but you can ever say for sure, but it sounds like you might be an aromantic bisexual leaning towards guys, or something like that. Asexual (not sexually attracted to people) and aromantic (not romantically attracted to people) are different things. Eh, just go for who you like. :slight_smile: