1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i Gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BajanBoy13, Mar 12, 2012.

1. BajanBoy13

If the first thing u think when u look at a guy is like say, "he looks hot" doesn't that mean that your gay?

2. King

King Guest

Well... There's a bit more to it than that. You can find other men attractive and still be straight.
    Besides, nobody here can say whether or not you're gay. We can only help you come to the conclusion that you are, aren't, or at somewhere in the middle :sunglasses: x

3. greeneyes

Nope. Also depends on what you mean by hot. I know straight guys who say other men are good-looking. Not so much "hot" though.

More likely it means you're non-straight, whatever that means or becomes in the LGBTQ spectrum.

Also, I know someone very straight who fell for one girl. That's it for her. She likes men every other time. You never know what it could mean. But I would say you should keep your mind open.

4. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Depends how you look at that "hot" person, whether it's just a compliment or more than that.

5. TheAMan

Not exactly. I mean as long as you still like girls then you're bisexual.

6. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I don't know, you tell me :newcolor:

7. BajanBoy13

I think i mean that the person is sexy and i dont really like girls i think....

8. silkfrog1292

I think i would need to ask a very personal question:

which gender do you fantasize most about when you're masturbating? If it's male, then there's a high chance you might at the very least be bisexual

9. ameliawesome

i've thought guys are hot but i have no interest in an intimate relationship with them. can you visualize yourself in a relationship with a man?

10. x2x2x2x2y2

I used to have a friend that would say things like "He's hot" but was 100% straight. If the person is comfortable with their sexuality, saying/thinking someone is hot or attractive doesn't necessarily mean anything.

But if you're attracted to the person, then it's probably different. If when looking at a hot guy you think you'd wanna have sex, be in a relationship, etc. with them, then there's a big chance you're bi or gay.

11. IanGallagher

Due to the girls comment, guessing gay because if you liked girls you'd probably say that you like girls. Bi guys like girls and guys, to varying degrees depending on the bi.