1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Lately I have been having some very weird dreams that always involve me being alone and outcast from everyone. They are so realistic that they make me start crying, I guess I am afraid that it will happen to me, but I have been getting little sleep because of it, can someone help.

2. biisme

i think someone told me once to drink tea before bed...

but, i don't know. if they get really bad and you can't sleep, maybe you should see your doctor about sleeping pills...

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

yeah tea before bed could work..i also herd taking a bath right before bed so ur nice and warm....umm milk? warm milk

4. InaRut

I recommend seeing the movie waking life for information about dreams.
    Clearly your body is trying to tell you something...but if you don't want to do anything about it try to think of positive imaging before you sleep.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I find warm milk is good for helping you sleep. Not too much though, just a small glass.

Tea isn't so good because it contains caffeine which is a stimulant. Though if it works for you then that's fine.

A bath is good, or just sitting around relaxing, reading, watching TV or whatever. It helps to unwind and relax a bit before going to sleep. I find reading in bed is a good way to help me doze off.

6. SpikySpice

Also listen to soft music that help relaxing yoru mind, especially instrumental music, which help develope your thoughts, peaceful music help you falling to sleep in a relax way

Or I have read soemwhere just do excersise,it'll help your blood flow equally in every part of your body, one of the reason that we dream is because we didnt spend all the energy for that day, so exercise also help you to spend all of that energy, after that you'll feel like you wanna sleep, but dont do too much, also take a bath.

Nightmares/dreams are also caused by your posion while sleeping, when you sleep in a position that block your blood flow at any part of your body, like put u head on your hand or in a curve position

And nightmares also caused by your thoughts, but if you dont think liek tat, and it just continues to happen to you everynight, need to see the doctor or pshychologist:slight_smile: