1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...addcition/want

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Latinokid, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I want to go back and play WorldOfWarcraft but when i did play i did nothing but play all i remember about last eyar was me playing WoW! If i go back i dont want to start the newyear with bad grades plus its $15 a month XD. But yeah...so many good times and stuff and the first person i ever evr ever ever told i was gay was on WoW...so yeah =].

2. Ty

Ty Guest

My brother and sisters got obsessed with it and they had no social lifes for like 2 months straight.... seriously, my bedroom STUNK!
    So eventually i sabotaged their computer with the permission of my mum ( i removed ram) and they couldn't play it anymore. They now go outside and breathe fresh air, so it was good for them. If your gonna abuse it like my brothers and sisters did, then i really dont suggest you restart. Its evil!

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I love it! i used to be such a scruge lmao i didnt care about anyone or anything it was just me and my computer and if u talked to me and distracted me u faced my wrath hahaha! But god it was soooo much fun =]...my friend said he played and played and watched the sun rise and then watched it rise again while he was playing....and i thought i was obsessed? lol

4. JSG

JSG Guest

WoW scares me, I met a guy who prefered playing it that spending the little time we had together.
    I saw what he was doing and it didn't even seem like that much fun.
    I loooved Warcraft II but I'm never touching WoW.

Oh and when some of my friends (geek/role-playing guys) get together and have LAN partys... my god the smell !! They're nice but they play way too much and take it too seriously.

A guy in one of the schools (I don't go to school) is sort of a legend now, for walking around naked in his house, his mother saw him and he freaked out 'You can't see me !! I'm an invisible elf !!!' like wtf

#4 JSG, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  5. Ty

Ty Guest

"You can see me, im an invisible elf"

Something like that would only happen in france.... incidentally, what is french for "you can't see me, im an invisible elf" ?

Vous ne pouvez pas me voir !! Je suis un elfe invisible

6. Hollywood

i would never start playing. i know how i get just when im playing a video game and cant stop...something like that which never ends? agh

7. JSG

JSG Guest

He wouldn't Vouvoi his own mother, unless he was living like 60 years ago.

'Mais tu peut pas me voir !! Je suis un elfe invisible'

8. Quitex

Quitex Guest

I am addicted to other MMPRG or however they're called... multiplayer game whatever...
    I'm out there, LOL. Everyone knows I'm gay (and now they love me more :O!)
    Ywah, I am addicted to that game baaaaadly.... I mean, BADLY. I play it pfft like 5 hours a day. ZERO social life FTW.

Puzzle pirates is the name of the game. Go check it :O!

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

LOL MG JSG LMAO! U CANT SEE IM AN INVISIBLE ELF LMAO!!! OMG!! LOOL! thats classic.! i dont think i wud do that though

10. sdc91

I hope he cast the magic spell of +5 invisibility before he walked through his house naked. :icon_roll

11. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I can speak from experience. As long as you keep thing in perspective, WoW won't take over your life. Setting your own parental controls can help. Otherwise, get a buddy to help you stay connected to the real world.

12. WilbersRevenge

My sister loves that game.
    GOD! How i hate it!!!!
    Every free second she has she is on that game; It is demon spawn to the maxx.
    I hope you don't go back to it, but if you do, put major limits on it. I feel like it has attached to my sister's brain. If I make but one negative comment about it, she goes into a huff then completely wigs out on me. Rediculus.
    If I actually cursed, and met the creator of that game, I would say, and I quote;
    You :***: :***: :***: !!! :***: you for :***: making that :***: :***: :***: game and :***: :***: :***: you :***: :***: . Got it!? Good now go die in a ditch.

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

:eek: Jeez, man. It's not Blizzard's fault that they made a game good enough that people play it obsessively. Seriously, nothing against your sister, but she got addicted to the game. I can tell you personally that it's a player's choice whether or not they choose to let themselves become addicted to WoW. You shouldn't be attacking the game. You should be telling your sister that she has a problem and helping her with it.

14. WilbersRevenge

I know, and I have tried-multiple times- It's just... ugh! She doesn't believe it is an addiction, and if she doesn't think it is, I can't do anything to change it. But it has currupted her, no wait, it didn't, let's see, club penguin, that other one, and the one before that, god! what were their names? I dunno, but she has been doing online games for about two years or so and it is becoming worse. She will actually go on from when she wakes up to when my mother yells at her to go to bed (or she'd be up ALL night) and only stops to use the bathroom or grab a snack. She doesn't really eat any meals and does not go out anywhere except school and practice for the bowling team.
    Sorry, I know you must like the game alot, but it has become to much. People need fresh air and sunshine, not some pixils(sp?) making a picture of it. And I true didn't mean to offend anyone who plays it.

15. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

yeah i didnt go out for days...my mom was like you need to go out and just get some fresh air lol it was school then straight home for WOW all night and before i went to skool i went on for a bit

16. Defender

Defender Guest

I've been playing WoW for about a year, i'm pretty sick of it. When i'm bored though, it helps pass time. I don't think i'll be renewing my sub when it runs out (!) .

17. Red87

I used to be that way, i'd spend every waking minute on the internet and playing Star Wars Galaxies (I'm a huge Star Wars Nerd, and SW in an MMO form was a no-brainer for me). It got so bad when I was in college that I stopped going to classes and I failed the whole semester because I'd rather sit and play video games than go to classes. At that point I realized I had to do something with my life, and college was no longer an option. So, rather than work at a gas station or something other I decided to serve in the military. Currently I'm serving a 15 month deployment in Iraq (12 months to go!), but its really NOT that bad. I live well, I have internet in my room, food is great. I still play SWG to this day when I'm not out on missions, but I'll play and limit myself to maybe 2-3 hours at max.

Of course, I'm not advocating that you join the military (Its not really the most gay-friendly environment either) to cure your gaming problems although it worked for me, but find something else you like that can help you, such as reading a book, go out and run a few miles, go to a gym. When you log on, set an alarm clock or something for like 2-3 hours and when it goes off, finish up and log out.

18. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

atleast in the army i cud get built and muscular....and see some hot guy ...maybe in their undies! haha

19. Red87

Well, you DO have group showers in basic training, so you get to see guys in less than just their undies :grin:

20. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

OH MY GOD! WOOOOOOOOT HEAVEN! lol