1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Plz

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DoctorWho, Mar 14, 2012.

1. DoctorWho

So there is guy I have known him for 4 years and he is 1 year older than me. He and I are pretty much great friends and we both love the same things. I have had a crush on him since I met him and only recently I have found that I am actually in love with him. Now, for the last while we had no idea what his preference was until two of our friends started asking him about. After their conversation with him they found out he was Bi-Curious. They also asked him what he thought of me and he said he liked/loved (cant remember which word was used) me like a brother. Believe me when I say that it is the nicest thing he could have said (short of saying that he liked/loved me too of course) but I just cant help but stay in love with him. I am trying my best to get over him but I don't know what to do. Can any of you EC'ers help. Any advice is welcome Thx.

2. Jim1454

The only thing that comes to mind is to find someone else who can take his place as a love interest. While that person may not be as 'perfect' as he is, they'll make up for it in the fact that they are willing / able to return the feelings and emotions that you're showing to them.