1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Pilgrim is hot, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Pilgrim is hot

Hey Guys

So I have meet this guy, we have been out twice and I think we have a really good connection, I told him I am not out yet which he seems fine with. I mean I really like him, he's really cute and I'm defiantly attracted to him. He's a couple of years older than me and has had one long term relationship before.

See I need advice from you guys, so far he lets me make all the decisions on dates ect and seems to let me take control which I'm fine with, but in terms of physical intimacy I don't have any experience, I feel really awkward like I should of learnt this a long time ago and he isin't making any moves at the moment either. I really don't want this to go into the friend zone but I'm completely inexperienced and am too nervous to make a move, anyone got any advice on what to do? :bang:

2. dreamcatcher

You could always explain to him that you're inexperienced so you would like him to make the first move. Or it's possible that he knows that you're inexperienced so he doesn't want to try anything to push you away. In that case, you would have to make a move even though you're scared to. Oh and he could also be scared of making a move too. In any case, you're gonna have to communicate with him and let him know what it is that you would like from him.