1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to sister!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by King, Mar 15, 2012.

1. King

King Guest

I'm sure you've seen me around the boards, asking questions and giving answers (albeit not good ones). It's because of EC that I got the courage to come out to my dad, so I'm calling on your help to give me courage to come out to my sister! (Thanks in advance :thumbsup:)
    I've come out to my mom and dad on two seperate occasions, but I still need some advice on coming out to my sister. I know my sister is okay with gay people (she desperately wants a gay best friend to go shopping with... Good thing she knows I hate shopping), but I'm still really nervous about coming out to her. I was going to text her, because I feel like it's such a casual thing she probably already knows about, but I froze up before even typing anything. I kind of don't want to do it face to face... We don't really have a relationship where we can be that serious, and it would just end up being really uncomfortable.
    So, any advice?
    Thanks a bunch :slight_smile: x

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if you already told your parents she probably already knows, but if not i wouldn't worry about it, if you can tackel the rents, the sis should be a breeze, just relax :slight_smile: