1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RemyLeBeau, Mar 18, 2012.

1. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just a bad kid. I am so freaking psycho, I don't even know how bad and awful I treat everyone around me. THAT'S why they're always upset with me. THAT'S why they have to punish me by not letting me see friends or leave the house. I can hardly believe it, but it's the only explanation that makes sense. My parents don't hate me, I'm just so mean and terrible to them that they have no other choice but to punish me to keep me under some control. My poor girlfriend is either too terrified of me to tell me or I've manipulated her so much she doesn't know any better. I'm so scared, I don't WANT to hurt anyone. Or do I? I don't know who I am anymore. I just wish I was dead more than ever. I'm torturing everyone I love and my brain doesn't even bother remembering.

Or maybe I'm already dead and this is hell? I feel so dead, that seems so plausible.

See? My mom is just trying to protect my girlfriend and me. She doesn't want V hurt and she doesn't want me to get in trouble. She could of had me locked up, but she's risking her life to keep me.

...or am I already locked up and I'm hallucinating this all? Maybe she's already given me up? I wouldn't know, she doesn't touch me except a few times a year to hit me, and that just feels so surreal.

Maybe I'm a psychopath. They're scared that if they don't neglect me, I'll kill them. I'm so confused and lost! I hate hate hate HATE myself for doing whatever it is that I did to hurt them so bad. I wish I could remember so I could properly proper myself, but I have no clue...

2. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remy, don't say that! I'm sure you're an amazing person and there's nothing wrong with you. :slight_smile: Don't beat yourself up for nothing. Your parents are the problems, they're complete assholes. Trust me on this one.

3. Cloudbreaker

The world may tumble down, and your world may crumble ‘round,
    But life is too dang sweet, to halt another beat,
    Of that sweet nectar’s treat, to fake another meet.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but each to our own song.
    The band will play their tune, and none but our own swoon,
    Can learn the pace or rhyme, of those we left behind.

The strength is swallowed down, around the lonely ground,
    Reaching toward the sky, for every girl and guy.
    This piece of mind shall sing, you must only let it ring,
    Your inner voice be true, to those who still love you.
    The members of EC, will always care for thee,
    So don’t despair, you’re in our prayers, and hope is always free.

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bad kids do not sit around worrying if they're bad or not, and if you were "psycho" you wouldn't be wondering if you were psycho.

Your mother is not protecting you. She's being abusive. I'm really sorry to write that, I wish I didn't have to, but it's the truth.

As I've said before, please talk to someone whom you can stay with instead. You've mentioned that your grandmother would be willing to take you in. Give her a call.

5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

They've taken away the one thing I had left to live for. I'm sorry, I had a sort of mental breakdown.

I'm really scared I'm going to hurt myself soon. I have no reason to live anymore. I want to die.

I'm never allowed to see her again. I'm never allowed to say her name again. Step father says my mother hates me for being gay. I wish I could just kill myself so badly.

Maybe I'll just do it.

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2012 at 03:12 PM ----------

Oh, my mom's pleased that I'm extremely suicidal atm and that I've been forbidden from seeing the one person who made me happy. The only reason I won't do it now is because I want to be in a stable mind set when/if I kill myself.

I'm sory guyys. :icon_sad:

6. castle walls

I am not that familiar with your story but please do not kill yourself! I also agree with Gravity. If you were "bad" or "psycho" you wouldn't be wondering about it. You wouldn't care and you'd just go on with your business. Since you care, you're neither of those things.

I think that once you get out of the situation things may start looking up. Have you tried finding another place to stay?

7. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I don't want to ruin another life, okay? I'm too scared to move because more people will hate me!

8. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't. Don't. Don't.
    Every story has a happy ending, Remy, and if it's not happy, it's not the end of the story. You can't do this to yourself. You just need help. From your grandmother. 911. Anybody. But suicide is NOT an option. It WILL get better. I assure you.
    You are a wonderful person and your mother is a bitch and your father is an asshole. Don't do this. You can pull through. I promise.

9. castle walls

You're in a toxic home environment. You are not the problem. Escaping the toxic environment is one of the best things you can do for yourself. You should give yourself a chance. Give yourself a chance outside of the toxic environment to make it

10. Mercy

Mercy Guest

call cps thel help

11. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

That wanker is not my father, and it makes me sick that I've been calling him one. My father is a heavy smoker who's got schizo effective disorder, schizophrenia, depression, and believes the moon landing was a hoax. He's completely insane and I've never missed him so much as I do right now.

12. Mercy

Mercy Guest

13. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remy, it will be okay. Just hang in there. (*hug*)

14. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

im so tired. i have to hide from my own girlfriend. im not allowed to ever speak her name again. im never going to see her again.

15. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But Remy, if you leave that house, you will get to see her again, right?

16. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

IF i survive this madhouse. but for the next 9 months, im all but under strict house arrest. no wonder all of my old friends hate me now. i stopped bothering to talk with them because i never got to leave, and i can never, ever let someone i care about into here.

when i turn 18, hell the DAY after i turn 18, im out. and im never coming back. after all the things They've done, i cant bear the thought of crawling back. i would rather starve and get murdered on the streets and have my body mutilated beyond recognition and dumped in a gutter before i come back here again.

17. Harlequin

Can you try to deny everything and say you aren't gay and your girlfriend's just a friend? That sort of worked with my parents; though they're still insulting me, it's a little better than before. But it seems like your situation is worse, so that may not work.

You get out of the house to go to school, right? Maybe, if it gets too bad, you can get away after school and go stay with a friend or something?

Above all, just hang in there. It'll be over soon. Just lose yourself in music or a book or something when it gets too bad. It works for me; when I go to school I can almost forget what I'll have to face at 3 pm, and at home I have good memories to tide me over.

Hope I helped. :slight_smile:

18. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm homeschooled, so I never leave the house. When my parents leave, I stay at home with my brother. I can't leave a 4 year old autistic boy alone. And as for denying it, I can NOT say her name. Ever again. Or I don't know what will happen.

Of course Rob (mother's husband) can insult her as much as he wants.

And my therapist is not likely to let me run away since she's the only one who my mother will allow me to go anywhere with.

This Thursday, I'm gonna make her go buy me ice cream.

For weeks, my VALERIE and I have been planning to get together, cuddle on the couch and watch my favorite South Park episode (the one where they say "shit" a whole bunch) followed by the silly anime show she likes. Now she's going to be a mere 2 houses away from me and I won't be allowed to see her. Seriously, the fact that she's YARDS away is killing me. I know I'm hurting her too.

As for losing myself in music, I can honestly say that Aerosmith is about 75% of what kept me from hurting myself today. Thanks Rob, you accidentally saved my life, you God damn bastard. He was messing with some sound track downstairs, and I heard chords to a song I couldn't piece together. I finally got the first line, Googled it, and found "Cryin'" was apparently the song that it was. And after listening to it 10 times, I calmed down. No clue why, but hey, I'm in one piece.

19. JRNagoya

From the time I was a teenager until my adulthood (I'm 34 now), I have had a constant image floating in the back of my head: a noose. No matter what kind of day I was having or what mood I was in, that damned noose floated there to remind me of some pre-destined fate. I will tell you emphatically that that image was a lie from the very beginning and a manifestation of the self-hate and loathing I felt towards myself. While everyone's pain is personal and private, I, and many others on this board, can relate to the raging emotions and feelings you're going through right now. I will echo what others on this board have already stated: it gets better.

No one is promised a rosy, beautiful life and no one is immune from pain and heartache. Had I gone through with suicide by hanging, I would have only made things worse and missed on out on so much. I'm gay, but have never kissed or loved another guy. Had I listened to that noose, I would have missed every opportunity that life would have presented. I would have never come to New York and found peace. Going back, I would have missed out on living in Japan, going to China and Korea, working on a movie with John Travolta and James Gandolfini. I would have missed out on karaoke parties, getting drunk in the New Orleans French Quarters with my best friend. I would have missed my sister's wedding and the birth of my niece and nephew. I don't fully know your pain, but I can understand the turmoil you're under. Don't let your emotions make a permanent decision that you can't back away from.

Your last message stated you found a little bit of peace in some drifting music. Go with that. Do whatever it takes to find some solace in your life. If you can't vent at home, then rage here on the forums. Together, we are all strong enough to shoulder any pain you are feeling. You'd be surprised at what strength you can draw from a community of like-minded individuals. I've always been amazed at the strength and resilience that a woman can show when she is at her lowest. You are far stronger than you give yourself credit for. You might not be able to see your girlfriend for the time being, but you have the opportunity to live for her and to see her again.

Once I came to New York and accepted being gay, that noose faded away. It no longer haunts my thoughts and nor do I foresee it ever coming back. Life is too good to be dragged down by negativity. I hold on to the hope of finding someone to love and eventually marry. Never in my entire life had I thought that possible until now. You'll get through this and you'll get better. We're here to help. There is so much support for you once you start looking. Talk to your parole officer about your situation at home. Let them know how much it's affecting you and that you need a safe environment in which to live in. That's what they're there for. If things are really bad, you can legally emancipate yourself from your parents. You don't need to wait to turn 18. You can do that now. Find a safehouse. I'm quite sure your community has one. If not, there are churches, families, and other organizations that will help people like you no matter the situation you're in. All you have to do is reach out and ask. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed of how you're doing. It will get better.

#19 JRNagoya, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  20. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm gonna tell my gramma what's going on. If she thinks it's bad, and she's been through it all, then I'll leave.