1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender help...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DegrassiLover10, Mar 20, 2012.

1. DegrassiLover10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so most of you know nothing about me. So here's one thing. I haven't come out to my parents yet. I've asked my mom in the past if I could get a binder and she totally flipped. She told me it was a phase and I would get over it. But I haven't gotten over it, and I know I'm not going to. The pressure on me keeps building and one day I'm going to just lose it. Any advice?

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, you don't have to go out and buy a binder. You can make one yourself until the time is right to tell your mom. There are a few threads on here about it but I can't find them. Rummage around Google a bit before you start anything as to not damage your breasts.

It takes a lot of courage to tell your parents such a thing and unfortunately some of them don't take it kindly. You have to stand your ground though and tell them that no matter what they do, nothing will change who you are and that you've always felt this way.

AH, here it is. http://emptyclosets.com/forum/health-well-being/35405-getting-my-hands-chest-binder.html

#2 Fugs, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. DegrassiLover10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks Fugs, I've tried ace bandages boy that was a bad idea. xD I've only come out to one other person and they took it well, they are lesbian themself. I'm working up enough courage to tell my parents, though I'm not sure how soon it will be.