1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Halifax Trip

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XtReMeEnIgMa247, Mar 21, 2012.

1. XtReMeEnIgMa247

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but anyways...

I was in Halifax for a few days for an audition. After I had my audition, I was goin out to the mall. While I was waiting for the bus, I noticed this cute guy who seemed kind lonely. We boarded the same bus and he was sitting right across from me. I noticed him staring at me a few times. I got off at the mall and spent some time there. I went to get the bus back to my hotel and the same guy was waiting at the stop. Of course, he got on the same bus I got on. And yes, he was sitting across from me. I wanted to talk to him, but I was too nervous. Now I may never see him again. He was so cute though...

2. SkyDiver

Disappointing, isn't it? I've had that exact same thing with complete strangers... except most of the time I'm not given any opportunity to talk to them!

Last year in Hawaii I was on a trolley on the way to mall, and we were stopped at light in one of the main tourist districts in Honolulu. I noticed this really attractive guy sitting on a set of stairs playing guitar, and he just looked so peaceful. I was staring at him until he noticed and looked back at me, and he smiled and winked!

For days after I went walking back to that same spot and never saw him again!

I guess in your case, if this ever happens again you should definately talk to whoever it is!

3. Jonathan

You should have definitely talked to him! Of course, I'm being hypocritical...I wouldn't have if it was me lol.
    If something like that happens again though, try talking to the guy :slight_smile:

Random Side Note: This thread caught my attention because Halifax is the lead villain in the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. XtReMeEnIgMa247

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's now another part to this story...

My friend from Maine who I've talked to for almost 2 years now was in Halifax as well. I was walking to a magazine shop and I saw this guy with wicked long hair and a dog sitting on a ledge across the street from me. Short while later I was standing out in front of the shop and he walked past me. I looked up his way and he looked back at me and I'm thinking "no that can't be him...". I was talking to him today and he described the exact shirt I was wearing that day... I'm hitting myself for not saying anything to him the day I saw him...