1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways To Tell If Your Gay??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BajanBoy13, Mar 24, 2012.

1. BajanBoy13

Does anyone have any tips to tell if your gay?

The fist thing i think would be what pops into your mind first eg:He/She looks hot

2. Leora

I wish there was a test, man. Like the scarf of sexual preference in AVPM?
    ...Anyone... anyone? Okay, nevermind.
    I just go with 'labels suck and if I have to have one then this is it I guess.'
    But I agree with the what pops into your mind thing- that's what occurs before your silly brain has time to overanalyse, and thinking that way helped me to work some stuff out. :slight_smile:

3. DegrassiLover10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ask yourself if you were stranded on an island with a woman and you had everything you needed to survive and she was flirting with you, would you flirt back? Now put a man in the same situation.

4. shy

shy

Hi and welcome to EC

I, for myslef used to write about whatever blabbering on a separate paper during lessions. At some point I asked them if I could tell them sth, then going like "ehhm.. well, I think I'm gay" :icon_redf

Hope it goes well the way you choose

5. secretguyX

Pretty much just who you really like - paying attention to them, wanting to be around them constantly, thinking about them when you aren't, thinking they're hot/cute, and if you could imagine being in a relationship with them. It's just one of those things you know, although time really helps clear things up too.

6. Chickzak

I feel I wish I could just know sometimes; where my sexuality could be written on some sort of strip of paper.. so I could really be sure how I feel, but that doesnt happen =p So I totally secound secretgirlX's opinion.
    Like just catching yourself thinking about them and caring about them, even though you probably havent known them long and wanting to get to know them better.
    :slight_smile: