1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls -.-

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DegrassiLover10, Mar 26, 2012.

1. DegrassiLover10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok, so we all probably have had a dilemma like this.

I know this girl, we've been friends for about a year and a half. She's funny and smart, and we make good partners in Spanish because we are both horrible at it. Haha Anyway she's lesbian herself and I came out to her last year about me being transgender. She took it very well and we've been talking non stop ever since. She gives me awesome advice and we talk about all sorts of random things. But lately I've started to get feelings for her. Like huge feelings, I think I've fallen head over heels for her. But I'm pretty sure she likes another girl, well they are trying to keep a long distance relationship. But she told me once she wouldn't mind dating a FtM. So do I have any chance at all? I'm not sure what to do but it's driving me crazy. Any advice? Because any would be helpful right now.

2. secretguyX

Well if she'd date an FtM, then she doesn't sound like much of a lesbian. But anyways, you may have a chance. But WAIT and see if their relationship falls apart. Don't try to make any moves when she's dating someone, long distance or not. If they do break up anytime soon, well great! Well that sounds mean... but then try to give her hints that you like her if you still do.

3. DegrassiLover10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha thanks, but the reason she said she'd date a FtM is because they still have a girl part deep down inside that natural born guys don't. I don't think it's true but hey whatever floats your boat. :slight_smile:

4. Katelynn

If she sort of casually dropped that she'd be open to dating a FTM, then it could be possible that she was dropping a hint to you, assuming of course, that you are the only FTM person she knows...

I say give it a bit of time & see where things go for you both! :slight_smile: