1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BajanBoy13, Mar 26, 2012.

1. BajanBoy13

Hey there,

So im thing of coming out to one of my friends who i think will be supportive as i have known her for while.And for some reson i suddenly really want to tell someone beacuse of guilt? I do not know.

Anyone have any advice?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you know she's going to be supportive, you could just dive in. A "hey, I have something to tell you" kind of deal.

Interested in the guilt thing though. How is guilt leading you to want to come out to her?

3. BajanBoy13

Just for some reason i just feel like i have to get it off my chest (overnight)

4. If you haven't told anybody in person yet, then I would support your decision to come out to a close friend! Even as I'm out to most people, the work environment is a bit trickier, and I felt bottled up inside (maybe like how you feel like you have something to get off your chest). So then when I finally told someone, I felt so much more relieved :grin:. I'm not so sure that the work guilt is the best way to put it, though. I think it's more like bottled up. :king:

5. BajanBoy13

AAAAHHH that explains it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: