1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal fingering?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zaio, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hi EC! :slight_smile:

Got a little dilema which I'm not too sure about...

I've heard people say what you think you are as a virgin is usually what you end up as, personally I could see myself as versatile/bottom but... I've never once fingered myself to try and see what it's like.

There have been a couple times I almost have but didn't quite, I don't know why but I just can't bring myself round to try, does anyone have any theories on what can cause this attitude towards the subject?

I love it when my butt is grabbed/smacked whatever but when it comes to actually going inside... I'm not scared or anything like that but I just can't bring myself to do it, let alone let someone else do it.

I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality so it's not that I feel it's wrong or anything, I don't really know why I don't just do it... I feel really pathetic posting this as a lot of people just have a view of "just shut up and do it."

Thoughts?

2. izzyblue1456

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its hard to say. ive never really thought about and havent had any experiences with any sexual activities so it hard for me to say.

3. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do it every once in a while and i find it enjoyable.
    I'm not sure of your views about it, but maybe your not much for anal. if not, thats fine.

personally, i mostly do it in the shower. i'm already slick with water and clean up is easier. if you feel up to it, you could try it that way

4. Zontar

I personally can't get over the fact that there's shit down there. Ugh.

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe it means you're not as much of a bottom as you thought you were?

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I think this might be one of my reasons, like I find the idea of barebacking someone repulsive, I'm not sure if this is the only reason.

I don't know, I really love the idea of someone overpowering and riding me, but I guess if I am to actually have sex I will need to practise before, right? :help: