1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty sure I've been bi (or gay) for years but have been repressing it?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NewBottomBoy, Mar 31, 2012.

1. NewBottomBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've dated girls for the past 10 years (since I was 15), and I've enjoyed loving, passionate affairs with them. I always attributed my obsession with anal sex to a mere fetish, but the more I've become honest with myself, the fact that very often my dick becomes flaccid in the vagina (but super hard, effortlessly hard in the ass) I've realized that I'm probably bisexual, or even moreso, gay.

I don't know where to begin now, though, on this sexual rediscovery voyage. I honestly wouldn't mind getting to know a hot guy for an hour or so, suck his dick, take it in the ass, and then see how I feel about it. Do I just head out to a gay bar and do it? What's the gay booty call etiquette? Anyone willing to take a new bottom boy under their wing? I'm pretty hot and I bet my ass is tighttt and I love to travel =)

2. Lewis

Well, firstly I'd like to highlight that both males and females have an anus (sarcasm not intended) and it doesn't necessarily identify a preferred gender by enjoying anal sex. You may just enjoy the sensation more than you do when having vaginal sex.

If you have actual attraction towards men; their personalities, bodies/anatomy etc. then you may be indeed bisexual. I think only you can figure this out and there's no rush to do so.

Lewis. :slight_smile:

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Just to let you know this isn't a hookup site...

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome.

First, let me echo Zaio's comment. EC is here to provide support and advice and a community to discuss things, but especially since we don't allow any form of off-site contact unless/until you become a full member, seeking people to hook up with here is not OK.

Now... that said, I'd say you might want to think a little bit before just rushing off to have someone top you. For one thing, much of the value of a good sexual experience is the emotion and connection that comes from it. But additionally, it might be sensible to practice by yourself first by fingering yourself and getting a dildo and playing with that a bit.

Also, if you're just considering this, you probably want to give yourself a bit more time to think about the emotional impact to yourself of acknowledging that you're gay or at least bi before simply rushing off to hook up, otherwise it could hit you like a ton of bricks and be sort of difficult. I don't like to rain on your parade, but I feel like that might be the best choice.