1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanna Cry?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ZeroCool, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ZeroCool

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,
    Everytime, Well now hes my ex..
    Since i told my mom im bisexual, its hard for me to hang around ANY guy, (straight or gay), it just seems to me that she may think that i like him or not.. So anyways, everytime i go to hang with this guy i love, i always blow him off.. As you know, i dont know what my mom may say about him. Hes really sweet.. well. He came over my house today, and my mom answered the door as i was sleeping, she tried to wake me up but i wouldnt get up , So now i feel like crap as i ditched him once again.. So what should i do?

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say call and talk to him, and at least tell him about how you feel regarding your mom

3. Lewis

You may feel like that for a while, but think of it this way - if you were straight would you feel awkward standing near or talking to a girl? Probably not. But it's really nice that you've met somebody, I doubt he'll be upset that you didn't wake up, just call him or something. :slight_smile:

4. Of Mice and Men

Definitely just explain things to him. He should understand that it's going to take some time to be comfortable around your mother.

5. Waffles

I think it's time you explain things to him.
    It's not fair to him if he doesn't understand the situation.

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2012 at 09:37 PM ----------

All he know at the minute is that you're avoiding him for some reason or another. D:

6. Mad Man L

You should tell this guy about the situation, and also try and clarify with your mum that you're not looking to get into the pants of every guy you meet.

As you come out to more people, you may need to clarify this with (some of) your straight male friends as well, to make sure they don't think you're coming on to them.

7. cscipio

Echo above - phone call can fix a lot.