1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The only exception?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DJNay, Apr 1, 2012.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    So Ive dated this girl on and off since late 2010, she was my first gf and I was hers, it was complicated for both of us to start with coz we were both questioning, im confidant that I'm gay now, but she still found guys attractive even when we were together, so I assumed her as bi. We recently broke up again coz she said that she is straight, which I accepted. But we were talking the other day and she was saying how she cant stop thinking about me and that breaking up would make it easier, how she believes she is straight because no other girl makes her feel like I do, I'm the only exception, how she feels so jealous when I'm flirting with other girls, but she is turned on by guys. I don't know what to do, I absolutely adore her and not over her at all but i want to chase after someone who could be straight, when I've met other girls I'm into who are sure they're gay/bi.

2. cassiem

Just the fact that you guys have broken up multiple times makes me think maybe it's time to move on for the both of you. But then i don't really know your relationship. Follow your heart (*hug*)