1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made out. Now what?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by colorful, Apr 1, 2012.

1. colorful

Okay so I kissed her and I mean I would like to go out with her at some point. I sort of want her to ask me out though, but maybe she wants me to ask her. How am I supposed to know? *When you are both girls how do you know who asks who out?* Today is Sunday and it just happened on Friday night. Saturday we were around people and then I had to leave. If I'm going to ask her out should I wait a while? We've been texting a bit, but not about that. Should we be talking about what happened? So confusing! Help?

2. greeneyes

Ahh the who asks whom dilemma (though it applies to heterosexual couples as well).

Arguably you made the first move, but I think that's a lame way of delineating. My first instinct is to say just go for it. Maybe I would wait a couple days - say ask her at the end of the week to hang out over the weekend?

Don't over think it. Based on the kiss you probs know whether she's interested.

3. MeAndAyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You made the first move already, so she will probably wait for you to make the next. If you are going to ask, ask in the next couple of days. :slight_smile: Or kiss her again and see how she reacts this time. Maybe she will start talking about it then.