1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Countervail, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Countervail

This is how it goes,

I think I have fallen in love with my classmate, but of course I have no plans on telling him how I feel. But the stereotype definition when I'm with him doesn't apply to me,
    take for example, the racing of heart beat when they're near.
    What I felt was something like, wanting to cuddle with him, hug him tight and the affinity.

What do you guys think am I feeling towards that person?

I hope you got the idea, the keyboard is broke so I made it as short as possible.

2. MeAndAyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think my heart has ever raced when I am around someone I like. Like you said that's a stereotype. I'm in love with my girlfriend and I want to cuddle with her, hold her hand, hug her and not let go, just be with her, so you could be. Maybe not in love yet, but on your way there?

3. Countervail

Thanks for the input, Yes, it's a stereotype.
    Nahh, it will remain unrequited love, got any advice on how to stop this?
    I will be going to another City, studying to pursue my dreams while he will be staying here.

:/

4. MeAndAyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, how long until you are leaving? I mean, if you know for sure that it will never be returned and you will be apart, are you able to deal with it until then? Do you feel anything or think about him when you aren't with him? My girlfriend and I live in different states right now, and I still get those feelings all the time. I think if you only feel that way around him, those feelings wont be there when you leave to pursue your dreams so then you can move on and fall in love with someone who will return the love. :slight_smile:

5. Countervail

So cheezy :icon_redf :icon_redf

anyways,

I have until this summer,yes I am able to deal with it, I am not the person who thinks that just because you love someone means that they are ought to love you too. I think about him sometimes when I am not playing sports or if I am not preoccupied.

6. MeAndAyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah it is cheesy, but cheesy can be true sometimes right? :slight_smile: I hope this all works out for you!

7. Valeyard

I think the way you're describing it is cute, not cheesy. :lol: I know exactly how you feel. I like to think of the feeling is more of an infatuation, if he doesn't feel the same way about you.

8. Countervail

hahaha! True that! thanks! :slight_smile: :lol::lol:

Is it not true that infatuation lasts for just 4 months? I've been feeling this way since the middle of 2009 'til now.

9. Valeyard

I don't know if that's true. I know I am feeling the same about a straight guy I've known since 2002-ish. I am a little hesitant to call it love, because A) He's straight, and B) I've never really felt the same about a guy. So it might just be love, and I'm not admitting it to myself.