1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I tell? Or what?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Jordash

Okay this isn't really about being gay but I would still love if you guys could tell me what to do. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Okay so theres this girl who I used to like a lot. Shes bi, so I might even have a chance, if I really wanted it, however, I don't think I do. She is my friend and I would hate to see anything bad happen to her. I would do anything to save her from harm... I love her, but recently shes been just plain straight up annoying! For the past 2 days shes gotten in to my gym locker and stolen clothing and basically played "keep away" with it just to piss me off. Yesterday she thought we were playing a game, today she said it was because I was in a "pissy mood" and needed to tell her what was bothering me. (I was actually angry, because she was texting this guy and screaming about it during my softball practice, she was on the sidelines watching)
    But regardless, she doesn't need to keep being so mean. It wasn't even just that, today during Biology, I was trying to get my work done and she threw pencils and paper balls at me. And in our Studio Art class she took my project away and hide it and now im behind on my work and won't be able to hand it in on time.
    What should I do? I care about her, but shes just so immature! I don't want to tell, but its hurting me in school, my grades are slipping because of it, and my mom is getting sick of me coming home everyday and having so much back up work to do. So im getting in trouble because of it as well.
    I've tried playing along with it, I've tried ignoring her, I've tried to talk to her, but nothing helps.

Any idea what I should do? Thanks. :slight_smile: