1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So theres this girl...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Jordash

Shes amazing! Everything I look for, shes athletic, cute yet masculine-ish, smart, and funny! Oh and I'm pretty sure shes bi. :slight_smile: Shes great... to me that is.
    I'm not to sure if I would call it a crush, but I do like her a lot. She hugs me often, which I love, so we do talk and hang out a bit before we go to our separate softball practices, (I'm on the JV team, shes on Varsity) I even sometimes find myself staring involuntarily at her from across the fields during practice. (Taken a few hits to the body cause of it :slight_smile: ) But thats not the issue.

Heres the problem: My family hates her! With a deep passion. Apparently, she tried to put my sister's boyfriend in jail for sexual assault...(I honestly don't see her EVER doing something like that) Now, my sisters boyfriend is my friend, hes cool, we chill, we're buddies. So I feel that if I got into any kind of a relationship with her, my family and him would shun me.
    Also, she is in 11th grade. I'm only in 9th. Do you think the age thing would be a problem?

So what do you guys think my next move should be? I'm confused on how to move on with her, without anyone getting upset. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. That's really cute! And why do you think she's bi?
    Age isn't a problem unless you make it. As for your sister's boyfriend, find out what happened first. Ask her about it, unless you think that will ruin your relationship...?
    Hope this helps!
    By the way, I love your signature :slight_smile:

3. Jordash

Heh, thanks. :slight_smile:
    I think shes bi because i'm pretty sure she had a girlfriend a while back: I saw 'em holding hand, hugging a lot, however, never kissing. And the way she dresses kinda makes it seem that way. Basket ball shorts and baggy t-shirts, and well being that my GYM locker is next to hers I know she wears boy shorts for underwear... but so do I. But she makes whatever she wears look great! :slight_smile:

Okay, I'm pretty mature for my age, which she told me is one of the things she likes about me, so age shouldn't be an issue, I think.
    I guess I could try talking to her about the assault thing... Maybe I'll try asking my family about it too, you know figure out what actually happened. Maybe I can get them to warm up to her or something.